Carbon monoxide, which is created as a result of incomplete combustion, it is known as the “silent killer” because it’s indiscernible to the five senses and can be a lethal poison.

If the alarm goes off you need to:furnace repair, air conditioning repair, slinger

  • Shut down your gas appliances
  • Open up your windows to bring in fresh air
  • Leave your house & call the fire department
  • Call a professional HVAC company to come and test all your gas appliances–especially your furnace– to see if they’re venting exhaust correctly

WHAT IS CARBON MONOXIDE (CO)?

  • Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless poison gas that can be fatal when inhaled.
  • It is sometimes called the “silent killer.”
  • CO inhibits the blood’s capacity to carry oxygen.
  • CO can be produced when burning fuels such as gasoline, propane, natural gas, oil or wood.
  • CO is the product of incomplete combustion. If you have fire, you have CO.

If you would like to find out how you can save money on your heating or plumbing repairs & become one of our top priority customers, please give us a call today at 262-644-5466