http://horsch-miller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/HM_logo_white_phone.png 0 0 Jim http://horsch-miller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/HM_logo_white_phone.png Jim2013-10-17 15:15:002016-11-18 18:36:37Emergency Furnace Repairs in Slinger
Before you call for an emergency Furnace Repair. Here are a few things you can check. If you still need a Heating Contractor for Furnace Repair in Cedarburg Wi. Feel free to call Horsch & Miller. We are available 24 hours a day.
- Confirm that the furnace cycles through start-up to shut-down via your thermostat.
- Check the supply (small grates in each room) and return air (large grate, usually in a hallway) temperature to make sure your thermostat is accurate.
- Clean and level your thermostat. For older thermostats this ensures proper function since many of them have liquid mercury switches. And always, this is more eye pleasing.
- There is a safety switch on all furnace doors that “pops out” when the door is removed. Make sure this is unobstructed and clean
- Look at all the visible wiring and electrical connections for burns or unraveling/loose wire nuts or tape.
- Check the condition of your vent connection pipe and chimney for rust or gaps. Venting system parts can deteriorate over time.